1. Silliness. Not only are most preschoolers sillier than their older human counterparts, they’re totally comfortable with being silly. In fact, in evaluating adults, the equation is often Coolness α Silliness.
2. They all respond to ‘Friend’- whether you’ve known them three years or three minutes.
3. The idea that weirdness/creepiness is anything less than socially acceptable has yet to be grasped.
4. All bodily functions, from walking upright, to rolling, to talking, to farting- all are still shiny and new and completely exciting.
5. Free hugs. For everyone.
6. The clothes: can you wear a polkadot coat with striped tights and glitter glue on no less than three articles of clothing? Without getting mocked by your peers? What about a tie-dye shirt+sweatpants+batman boots + CONfidence?
7. They’re better at tag. Who’s it?! Where’s base?! Who gives a shit-JUST RUN IN CIRCLES AND SCREAM WEEEEEEE!!