1. Art is work. Art it is also fun. If you loose either part of the work/fun equation you’re not making good things anymore.
2. Personal space is fine as long as option B isn’t a hug. If option B is a hug, personal space is the inferior option.
3. Any excuses I could come up with for not making art are lame. Lamer than lame.
4. People are people. Some are jerks. Some are not. Most are not.
5. My coworkers are awesome. And they were the ones who decided I could work there. So, in moments of shaky confidence and doubt in my ability to learn fast enough, apply the transitive property to the previous statement.
6. My brain enjoys helping other human beings way more than it ever did rearranging pastries.